Goodbye/See You Soon Thread
turpinator Offline
Piledriver Program Advance!
Registered

RE: Goodbye/See You Soon Thread
So, I had a relapse with Pancreatitis and am in the hospital atm. I've been here since Monday night and progress is slower than last time, so I think I may still be here for at least a week more, factoring all the tests and recovery. (as of writing this, I'm still not allowed to ingest anything nor have I had any bowel movements. The wifi here is hit and miss, so at most you may see me on deadchat here or there.

[Image: content-4-34154-extralifebanner.jpg]
Click the image to Donate!
17-11-2016 01:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mick Galbani Offline
Fanthulhu
Super Moderators

Revo Remix ContributorSIBRE ContributorTetris AwardRoll Caskett AwardBeat AwardQuill Award
I'm beginning to think this thread should be stickied

On May 29th, I'm going to be moving to a new apartment that's slightly closer to my college. As a result, I will be unable to access INC, Discord, and similar for at least a couple of days, including most of today as my computer will be packed. No guarantees on when I'll be back by, but with any luck it'll be within the week.
28-05-2017 04:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ACESpark Offline
Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas.
Administrators

Tetris AwardSpike AwardRockman AwardRevo Remix ContributorSIBRE ContributorSmash AwardAce Award
I'm on holiday for the next week, cya later!

16-07-2017 12:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply