[Remake/Mod] Megaman X7 Demake in 16-bit
kensuyjin33 Offline
Registered

Megaman X7 Demake in 16-bit
[Image: x7_logo_v2_by_kensuyjin33-dbe2bk5.png]

Very good day to all I am new to this group, sorry if on this occasion I break some rule with this publication, (I speak Spanish and I sure did not understand very well some rule, in advance, sorry).

The truth is that I had spent many times on this page to appreciate many works that other members had done, in addition to working with sprites of the official games of the X series but I never dared to be part of this platform because the predominant language is English ... I'm sure someone here knows me, but anyway (I do not want to sound pedantic).

The reason to be here already must assume for the title, and is that yes, I am working on a Demake Megaman X7 completely on 2d platforms to return it to the aesthetics of SNES games but with a combined PSX style, we currently have A small team, but we have been working for several months and we already have a functional and fluid engine.

Here are some questions I thought someone would have about it:

Why work on megamanX7 and not another title of the Saga?

- We have great expectations and we believe that it will be a challenge to adapt a 3D game to 2D completely, in addition to all the ideas that we intend to implement.
Megaman X7 is a game almost hated by most fans and we want to change that.

Megaman X7 Demake will only be that?

-No, we plan to develop many aspects that were wasted in this delivery, Armor, Characters, Bosses, etc.

Will there be improvements or extrá content in difference with the original delivery?

- Yes, one of the main reasons for this Demake is Improve or better develop the concept of certain mechanics and add material as has traditionally been done, in addition to adding difficulty, thereby giving rejuvenability to the project.

Conclusion:

WE NEED YOUR HELP!

The main reason for this post is to ask for help or support from people with experience or talent who can help us with material, such as Sprites, Backgrounds, Tiles, Music, etc. There will be no pressure. It's all for the sake of the franchise.

I know that together we can work on giving a second chance to this delivery that is currently little valued.

I am not accustomed to this platform so I will ask please if anyone wants to collaborate with us try to communicate with me by this means or through a private message to my email, or a note through the deviantart platform. ALL HELP WILL BE GRATEFUL.

[Image: axl_mugshot___megaman_x7_snes_project_by...bdo4xm.gif]

[Image: axl_stand_pose___megaman_x7_snes_project...bdji0j.gif]

[Image: megaman_x7_demake___zero_mugshot_in_16_b...bj4fb6.gif]

[Image: zero_stand_pose___megaman_x7_demake_by_k...bkj12c.gif]

[Image: megaman_x7___x_mugshots_in_16_bits_by_ke...bf03nx.gif]

[Image: x_stand_pose___megamanx7_demake_by_kensu...bkix5o.gif]

[Image: megaman_x7_demake___glide_armor_intro__k...bq2s4w.gif]

[Image: wind_crowrang_by_kensuyjin33-dbehuj1.png]

Now we have some provisional themes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ieu2xQNHwUo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqUzxKpdKd8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UKC7KGk0pY

Thank you for your time, we count on your supportWink

-Kensuyjin33-

My gallery on deviantart:

https://kensuyjin33.deviantart.com/
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2017 06:25 PM by kensuyjin33.)
27-06-2017 08:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fxfreitas Offline
Regular
Registered

RE: Megaman X7 Demake in 16-bit
Good Luck buddy, I was just playing X7 on the past months and some things on this game are very annyoning. I Hope this project get done (because many of these projects in sprites-inc forums are sadly abandoned). As I said in DA, I am not good with 16-bits and I'm full of projects. But I really wanna see you project a success.

eeehr... don't worry about the english thing, is my second language too -_-

[Image: deviantart_icon_by_fxfreitas-dbc1l2u.png]MY DEVIANT ART
28-06-2017 12:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kensuyjin33 Offline
Registered

(28-06-2017 12:39 AM)fxfreitas Wrote:  Good Luck buddy, I was just playing X7 on the past months and some things on this game are very annyoning. I Hope this project get done (because many of these projects in sprites-inc forums are sadly abandoned). As I said in DA, I am not good with 16-bits and I'm full of projects. But I really wanna see you project a success.

eeehr... don't worry about the english thing, is my second language too -_-

Thank you very much for your comment, I have worked hard enough not to give up. Thank you for your support again, we have advanced as much as we can. Wink
28-06-2017 05:54 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ApselTheBlue Offline
Regular
Registered

I don't see any way I can help but I do support this project whole heartedly
28-06-2017 06:24 AM
GavinDragon Offline
Dragon Kitty
Registered

i would love to help but i'm just an artist i could try and recreate tile sets but i'm not really that good at doing that.
28-06-2017 02:20 PM
Flashman85 Offline
Minor Internet Celebrity
Registered

Beat AwardSpike Award
Me encanta que este proyecto existe. Si necesitas alguien quien puede probar el juego y dar sugerencias, yo puedo ayudarte.

No matter where you go, there you are.
28-06-2017 04:38 PM
kensuyjin33 Offline
Registered

(28-06-2017 06:24 AM)ApselTheBlue Wrote:  I don't see any way I can help but I do support this project whole heartedly

thanks Smile

(28-06-2017 02:20 PM)GavinDragon Wrote:  i would love to help but i'm just an artist i could try and recreate tile sets but i'm not really that good at doing that.

We appreciate your support in every way Wink

(28-06-2017 04:38 PM)Flashman85 Wrote:  Me encanta que este proyecto existe. Si necesitas alguien quien puede probar el juego y dar sugerencias, yo puedo ayudarte.

contamos con suficiente personal para esto, pero gracias por tu apoyo Wink
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2017 06:13 PM by kensuyjin33.)
28-06-2017 06:09 PM
Garirry Offline
gg no re
MaGMML Judge

Interesting project, but have you actually done any work on it? By that, I mean do you have some kind of game engine ready or even something as basic as a plan?
28-06-2017 10:06 PM
fxfreitas Offline
Regular
Registered

(28-06-2017 10:06 PM)Garirry Wrote:  you have some kind of game engine ready or even something as basic as a plan?

You may wanna read the first post again:
Quote:we currently have A small team, but we have been working for several months and we already have a functional and fluid engine.

[Image: deviantart_icon_by_fxfreitas-dbc1l2u.png]MY DEVIANT ART
28-06-2017 11:01 PM
kensuyjin33 Offline
Registered

We are currently working on enemies and tiles to be added soon, we have much advanced as to leave it behind, and compared to the total of what the game requires, it is very little, so we ask for all possible help.

29-06-2017 10:18 PM
ArkDG Offline
Registered

Hey, Are you still working on this demake?

I have some ideas for Axl's gameplay that would be very nice to implement as this is a fan made demake, and not a oficial one (what means that you don't have to obey the rules of the original game completely) I would like to help with some ideas for game "redesign".

At first, his gameplay should work as they do at megaman x8, making him play as Bass in Megaman and Bass title. But for his boss habilities, instead of him doing exactly the same as X and copying only the power fo the bosses, he could turn into the bosses for a short period of time, using their habilities and characteristics. The way to mantian the boss form would be by doing whtat you have to do inside the timer you have, or prolonguing the timer by colecting the energy capsules that recvover boss weapons.

This would make possible some special and unique gameplay possibilities in the stages. And would make sense since his habilty is to copy other robots apearence.
21-11-2017 04:51 PM
Lionheart261 Offline
Regular
Registered

This looks really cool. I'm afraid I'm already working on a project and don't have much programming experience outside of Game Maker(also my Spanish is incredibly rusty Wink), but I would love to see this project completed.

Good luck, man.
21-11-2017 08:55 PM
kensuyjin33 Offline
Registered

(21-11-2017 08:55 PM)Lionheart261 Wrote:  This looks really cool. I'm afraid I'm already working on a project and don't have much programming experience outside of Game Maker(also my Spanish is incredibly rusty Wink), but I would love to see this project completed.

Good luck, man.

thank you very much for all your support Wink

03-12-2017 11:07 PM
barberbarberjoe Offline
Postman
Registered

I hope you folks are willing to keep up morale for this. Mega Man X: Corrupted has been worked on for years (and still is to this day), so making a new MMX game from scratch in 16-bit is certainly no easy feat.
04-12-2017 12:54 PM