Rhythm is currently piecing together the list for this year's Wedge Award given annually. If you joined the community after November 25, 2016 and have either only come into DeadChat, posted in the Smeghead forum, or visited the Inc Discord, please send Rhythm a private message to let him know you are an active member of Inc and we can include you in our Wedge Award Eligible Nominees List. Check your profile for your join date before sending the PM. Thank You!

Quint's Revenge - First Public Release
Murphmario Offline
Registered

RE: Quint's Revenge - First Public Release
I found some more bugs:
-The rabbot in the section with the atomic apples followed me to the screen beside it when I drop down from the above screen with the bubble bats.
-The enemy shoot sound constantly played when I died past the Tamas. I'm assuming it came from them.

And some nitpicks:
-Orbinauts and their spikes should move slower, as they weren't that fast in the original game they came from (with the exception of Launch Base).
-The enemy shooting sound effect is incorrect. You used a teleportation sound instead of the enemy shooting sound. Play Mega Man 2 and you will hear what I mean.
-The top mini tama can still be easily taken out with the magnet missile.
-The hot dogs can still be taken out easily. I don't see why you didn't fix it, considering that it should be easy. Add a block where the player can crouch at for the first hot dog, and add a reflector met for the second.
-Anything that uses the Mega Man 3 explosion effect should use the sound effect as well. It seems more natural and it is what the official Mega Man games do.
-The penguins eggs should explode if let alone for enough time similar to Mega Man 3.
-Pipis should respawn in a certain area, similar to Mega Man 2.
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2015 09:46 PM by Murphmario.)
28-06-2015 09:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quint's Revenge - First Public Release - Murphmario - 28-06-2015 09:44 PM