Adding to the Wiki
From Sprites Inc Wiki
Here is the criteria for adding a project to the wiki:
General Quality Rules
- At least one active member of the Sprites INC community must be working on the project.
Proof of Concept
- The project must have some form of proof of concept shown before being added. This may be a demo, a video, etc. Simply having sprites, storyline, or music is not enough to prove the project is ongoing.
- For Web Comics, proof must be made that the comic is updated regularly.
- The project must meet certain standards, and not be obscene, contain racist, homophobic or any other forms of discriminatory content within it.
- The project must at worst, meet the standards of an R rating. Pornographic content in your project is not accepted. Please talk to the mods if your project does anything risque, they can advise you.
- Swearing may be included in the project, but not on the wiki pages itself. Keep the wiki pages clean and safe for work/school.
- Non-Megaman games/projects may be added to the wiki, provided it meets the standards set above.
- INC seeks a certain amount of quality in the projects it promotes, the administration reserves the right to remove any project it feels does not meet a certain standard of quality.
- If you fear that your project may not meet this standard, then you should probably be working on improving the quality of the project itself. You can always ask the administration as to whether your project is good enough.
- To avoid dead links, ACE recommends sending him builds of your fangame projects to host on INC's server itself.
- Webcomics that die and do not leave links will likely be deleted off the wiki. Keep your links up to date!
Additional information pages
- If your projects contains different characters, bosses, enemies, weapons, etc, you may add pages for those characters/items, but only if the project itself meets the criteria above.
- If a character is included in more than one project, that character still only gets one page.
- Information for Official Sprites INC Projects takes precedence to non-offical projects.
- Character information must meet certain standards, and not be obscene, contain racist, homophobic or any other forms of discriminatory content within it.
- Swearing may be included in the project a character is from, but not on the wiki pages itself. The same goes for nudity. Keep the wiki pages clean and safe for work/school.
Types of Projects allowed on the wiki.
The following types of projects are allowed on the wiki.
- Fan Games
- Web Comics
- Online Roleplays
- Let's Player Information