|Charade Man art by Karakato|
Charade Man is an acting robot that can perfectly imitate the movements and mannerisms of those he studies. He is used to fill in for human actors that have fallen ill or are on temporary leave. He regrets that his creators only made him capable of mimicking other performers, rather than permitting him to add his own flare to the characters. He can only mimic the performances of people or robots he has studied thoroughly through visual cues.
"I play another part..."
- Good Point: Incredible actor
- Bad Point: Confrontational
- Likes: Magazines
- Dislikes: Song Numbers
When fought as a midboss. Charade Man will mimic the AIs of two different robot masters, sans attacks. On easy mode, he mimics Toad Man (complete with silly dance) and Gemini Man. Otherwise, he mimics Shadow Man and Quick Man. The robot master he's currently mimicking is displayed on the back wall.
As a boss, Charade Man will move about the room by jumping between two set locations, and he attacks by throwing bouncing balls aimed at you. He may jump straight into the air before throwing.
- A blue ball will eventually explode into an x-shaped spread of 4 bullets, or a spread of 8 bullets, or nothing at all, depending on whether you play on normal mode, hard mode, or easy mode respectively.
- A red ball with a question mark can be destroyed, however, when it is destroyed (or it explodes on its own), a Charade Clone will emerge and begin to jump around on its own until destroyed.
(To be added)
Charade Man is weak to Crypt Cloak and Knight Crusher. Crypt Cloak is also useful for taking out Charade Man's clones.
- Charade Man is his own midboss
- Charade Man is one of the only two robot masters to be fought thrice in Rock Force, the other is Shock Man
- When chosen on the stage select, there is a chance that Charade Man will not land when he jumps to the middle, causing him to fall off screen, complete with death sound effect and the stage start music cutting out.
- Charade Man's mugshot will change every time you open the stage select until he is killed. His mugshots include neutral, gleeful, hiding, upside down, dapper, and Charade Woman.
- Charade Man's stage will display "Break A Leg" instead of "Ready".
|Mega Man Rock Force|
|Mega Man • Justice Man|
|List of Robot Masters|
|Crypt Man • Pulse Man • Virus Man • Fuse Man • Photon Man • Shock Man • Circuit Man • Charade Man|
|- Fusion Robot Masters -|
| Terror Man • Thrill Man • Plague Man • War Man • Thermo Man • Power Man • Port Man • Flare Man|
|- Fortress Robot Masters -|
|Fish Man • Polar Man|
|Cut Man • Bomb Man • Fire Man • Elec Man • Dive Man • Knight Man • Tornado Man • Nitro Man|
|Crypt Cloak • Pulse Stopper • Virus Outbreak • Phantom Fuse • Photon Flare • Shock Gauntlet • Circuit Breaker • Charade Clone|
| Rush Coil • Eddie • Tango|
|List of Enemies|
|- Sub-bosses -|