Version Released - March 08th, 2012 - 00:20(GMT)
There is no additional endings programmed yet.
* Score added to the game.
* High Score table has been added to the game. The ability to view daily and latest players is also avaible.
* There is a new Get Weapon screen. It now contains demostrations of the weapons.
* A.. certain theme music makes a cameo appearance.
* There are hidden achievements, which grant bonus score by performing bizzare actions in-game.
I'm not telling you what they are!
* There are one of these per level, with the exception of Want's stage.. where there are two.
* Introduction music has been changed slightly.
* New musical pieces for Get Weapon and Victory.
* Dr Wily Phase 2 has a new piece of music.
* You can no longer pause the game on Stage Select.
* Health no longer drops on Hard Mode.
* The extra E-Tank in the stage select no longer spawns on Hard Mode.
* Wily is now less vulernable to his weakness on Hard Mode.
* Ignorance is now harder on Hard Mode.
* Candy Cane has a altered colour scheme.
* Candy Cane now works like it did in Christmas Carol 1.
* Bass's dash physics have been redone. He can now stop mid-air.
* You can no longer use Exit during a boss fight.
* Subtle change made to the ending.
* E-Tanks and w-Tanks no longer boot you out of the Weapon Select.
* W-Tanks no longer restore health.
* W-Tanks can no longer be used if the player's weapon energy is full.
* The "Player can no longer move" glitch has been fixed.
* The "Player being pushed into floor" via Want's door has been fixed.
* Wily being unable to fire if left alive too long has been fixed.
* Wily can no longer be defeated whilst still in his first phase.
* Wilyvania exclusive power ups such as money and hearts have been removed. Er, whoops.
* Various typos fixed.
* Mysterious Rush energy drain in Scrooge's level fixed.
* Bass can now fire 4 shots in Tiny Tim's level.
* Want's cane collision mask has been fixed.
* Ignorance's facial animation now works correctly for all weapons.
* Minor art fixes to Bob Cratchit.
* You can no longer pause the game or move Megaman when you're not supposed to. Hopefully!
* Knockback coding redone, hopefully fixed the glitch that invovled the player getting pushed into the wall.
* Rush, Treble, and additional weapons now respond correctly to moving platforms/conveyor belts.
* Cheat code display at the end of the game now displays the correct command. Whoops, sorry. ^_^;